We specialize in quality design and execution to fit your particular lifestyle needs. In order to best understand your vision and space, the project begins with an initial meeting at your house.
Here's how we start:
1. Site check
- Meet with you at your home.
- Through questions and conversation, we will learn and note your needs and wants.
- The space will be reviewed and existing conditions drawn out.
2. Design Drawing
- An experienced designer will create computer generated drawings using 20/20 Technologies software , the most innovative kitchen and bath design software available. Please view our virtual gallery for examples of previous design drawings.
- The drawings are emailed to you for review and feedback.
- Build It Better will make any revisions necessary so that the final design is satisfactory.
3. Material Selections
- You and a design firm associate will meet at a showroom to finalize your selections.
- Job costs are determined once the selections are made and you are satisfied with all the options.
- The project plan is signed off on and work can begin.